SESSION LABEL THE SERUM 100ml
A lightweight serum from SESSION LABEL that helps to smooth and polish, whilst adding silky shine to the hair surface without overburdening it. The versatile formula is also ideal to tame flyaways and frizz, and counter spilt-ends. Vegan* hair product.
- Optimum consistency for the most versatile results
- Ideal for all hair types, the formula smooths and evens out porosity, for shiny hair
- Prevent split ends, flyaways and frizz
- Easy to use and is formulated to be layered without weighing hair down
Session Label (P) - SB
Height 166 mm
Width 40 mm
Depth 40 mm
Cyclomethicone*Dimethiconol*Alcohol denat.*Parfum (Fragrance)*Linalool*Hexyl Cinnamal*Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone*Citronellol*Benzyl Alcohol*Aqua (Water, Eau)*Eugenol*Geraniol*Methyl Benzoate Read more Read less
How to use
• Distribute a small amount into your palms and apply from roots to ends • Use on damp hair to smooth and make blow-drying and brushing easier • Use on dry hair to smooth and add shine •Re-apply as often as necessary
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/120°F. Keep out of reach of children. Use in well ventilated places. Use in short bursts. Do not spray into eyes. Do not inhale intentionally. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Only recycle when fully emptied. (CA) DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C/120°F. Do not use in presence of open flame or spark. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.